PADI Referral Dives
The Padi Open Water Referral Dive system is designed to give students the option of completing the training in another location. Students will normally have completed their academics and pool. However, in our heated indoor pool we will be glad to help finish or refresh prior to the referral dives. In North East Florida our training sites are clear springs that maintain a temperature of 72 degrees year around. The controlled environment of these sites allows divers to get comfortable slowly and easily.
- Four to Five dives
- Padi Open Water Certification
- Use of BC, Regulator, Computer, Tanks, and Wet Suit
- Transportation from Sea Hunt Scuba to the training sites
- Spring Entry Fees
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Boots, Open Heal Fins, Safety Marker Buoy, and Soft Weight
- Soft Weights may be rented if flying. $100 discount on the class if all 6 items purchased from Sea Hunt Scuba
Padi Referral Training dives normally take two 8-hour days. Referral Dives with Sea Hunt Scuba are all Private. Students choose the days to meet their schedule.
Group Referral Dives $400.00 per person
Private Referral Dives $800 for first diver and $400 for each additional diver. Four or more Students cost is $400 pp.